Monday, January 6, 2014

Genesis 1:3 The Beginning of Light


And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

The first week of 2014 arrived quickly bringing with it plenty to do. I am looking forward to a great year! This year I am concentrating on the Father’s business. I have been about my business long enough. Jesus asked, “Did you not know I must be about My Father’s business?” This blog this year will deal with the Father’s business and not mine. Hope you like it.

First installment; the beginning of light. Darkness cannot exist where there is light. Darkness may surround light at a distance but at the point of light; there is no darkness. Until God brought light into existence there was just darkness; nothing could be seen. Then God created light and everything became visible. So don’t go about life stumbling around in spiritual darkness, come to the Light; Jesus. Then you will be able to see what it is that causes you to stumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment